NeNe Chicken 네네치킨, Singapore

NeNe, which means 'yes yes' in Korean, is a fast food restaurant serving Korean fried chicken. Today I visited their Star Vista branch with my friend for lunch. I like how they provide plastic hand glove, so you can eat your chicken without dirtying your hands (okay one of your hands will still get dirty as only one glove is given for each person, not a pair).

Regular-sized drink is included in the set meal

2 pcs Original Chicken Meal - $9.90
The meal comes with regular-sized buffalo sticks (this is how they call fries), pickled radish and regular drink. If you don't like spicy food at all, then this meal is for you. The chicken was big, but it tasted plain as it came in original flavor. I like their buffalo sticks (fancy name to the fries) - the seasoning was nice and it was so addictive. You don't even need to eat it with sauce because the fries alone already tastes superb. I did not touch the pickled radish at all, because it had a disgusting smell which made me lose my appetite. It smells like fart to me ewww.

Swicy Tenders Meal - $9.90
The chicken tenders come in 3 flavors: green onion, swicy, and snowing cheese. For those who don't like to get messy by involving bare hands to eat bone-in chicken, I suggest you to try their tenders (plastic pick is provided). I prefer bite-sized boneless chicken to bone-in chicken as it is easier to munch. Swicy is like a mix of sweet and spicy sauce. It tasted like sweet and sour sauce with subtle kick of spiciness. Each piece of chicken was well-drenched in the sauce and I could taste the sauce to the bone.

Overall, I still prefer my usual KFC chicken. However, if you want to eat Korean chicken with various flavor, NeNe Chicken is the right place for you. Do take note that despite being a fast food restaurant, you will still have to wait around 15 minutes for your food as they are freshly prepared upon order.

-

1 Vista Exchange Green, #01-24
The Star Vista
Singapore 138617
+65-62226363
IG: nenechickensg
Opening hours: 11am - 9.15pm (Mon - Thu & Sun) // 11am - 9.45pm (Fri - Sat)

Comments

Popular Posts