Savory Pasticceria, Surabaya

Looking for the finest mille crepe cake in Surabaya? Savory Pasticceria might just be your new favorite. This place serves handmade mille crepe and other desserts like macaron and tiramisu, all made from premium quality ingredients. Savory Pasticceria was established in 2015 where they started with online sales and now it has a physical store in MERR. All cakes are freshly made daily in order to maintain their taste and quality.






I visited Savory Pasticceria on a Saturday at 10am+, right after its opening hours. As expected, there was still no guest around, only a few Grab deliverymen picking up orders. The interior is quite minimalist, possibly to have guests' attention solely on their fanciful cakes.

Even the toilet looks aesthetic lol

Earl Grey Milk Tea - IDR49,000
They sell a few types of bottled drink, where I chose the earl grey one. The drink was pretty nice, I liked that the bergamot was not overpowering. It was a pity that the ice cubes were too big haha. At IDR49,000, it is definitely pricey, but you can keep the glass bottle as a souvenir haha.

Amaretto Mille Crepes - IDR64,000
I had spent almost 5 minutes before finally settling on which flavor to get: Amaretto. It was a combination of European dark chocolate, Amaretto (sweet almond liquor), and Amaretto truffles. The cake was fabulous, I gotta say, in terms of both taste and texture. It featured thin crepe layers that practically melted in my mouth. Sadly, the liquor did not feel kicking enough to me.

Overall, I can say Savory Pasticceria owns the title of 'the best mille crepe in town', at least for now. Trust me, you will be happy just by looking at their display of cakes. Even for someone who does not fancy sweets, I am pretty confident that Savory's treats will be enjoyable for their afternoon break.

-

Jl. Dr. Ir. H. Soekarno (MERR) 87
Surabaya, Indonesia 60115
+628222887515
Opening hours: 10am - 8pm (Mon - Sat)
Closed on Sun

Comments

Popular Posts