TimTong Dessert Bar, Malang

My family and I was in Malang for a one-day trip where I suggested that we head to TimTong for dessert after our lunch at Hok Lay. I had been seeing posts of TimTong's delightful desserts and I wanted to give it a try hehe. To my surprise, the place was located on a busy street with tons of eatery and shop.


The interior has a mix of Taiwanese-Japanese vibes, which certainly brings out its own appeal during this era of travel restrictions. The indoor area is not spacious with less than 30 seats only, and with the natural light streaming in, it would contribute to a good photo-taking moment.


BB Okinawa Brown Sugar - IDR37,000 (medium size)
The brown sugar was a little too sweet for my liking, but you will love this if you are a fan of brown sugar. I loved that the boba had a nice QQ-ness and the milk was smooth as well.

Azuki Matcha Bingsoo - IDR39,000 (single size)
The single size was apparently enough for 2 people haha. It featured a bowl of finely-shaved ice layered with green tea powder, completed with red bean and almonds. Condensed milk was also added for that extra sweetness and milkiness. Anyway, the shaved ice itself is not too sweet, but it can be boring if you have too much so it is best to share.

Overall, I think the price points are considered high for dessert (I am also talking about Malang standard), but it is one of those places where the competition is low and there are not many options. There are not that many Taiwanese or Korean dessert shops in Malang, are there?

-

Jl Kawi Atas 22-A
Malang, Indonesia 65111
+6287793112301
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts