[Closed] La Fleur x Uniqorn, Bandar Sunway

Are you a fan of unicorn, pink color and sweet stuffs? If you are, you should definitely pay a visit to La Fleur x Uniqorn, a unicorn-themed cafe with pastel pink color interior in Sunway Geo Avenue. Located in Bandar Sunway, it took me 30 minutes to reach SGA by Grab from my hotel in Bukit Bintang. Once you reach SGA, look for Jaya Grocer, walk pass this supermarket towards block E and you will see the cafe on your right.


La Fleur x Uniqorn sells only drink and dessert here. I was tempted by their unicorn cakes on display but I thought they were rather overpriced for its small size so I decided to get a waffle instead.

I'm not a fan of pink color, but the ambiance of this quaint cafe made me feel happy. It has a ball pit, lots of unicorn soft toys and onesies that you can wear for your photoshoot.



Classic Latte - RM9
The friendly staff recommended me to try their coffee and I gladly agreed to his offer. The coffee here is DIY - you can actually make your own latte art, which is very interesting. Pouring the steamed milk over the espresso to make a latte art got me reminiscing my hotel internship days when I used to make coffees using espresso machine. It was one year ago, and now I failed to draw the latte art lol. Taste-wise, the coffee was average (it was not strong at all), but the excitement of making my own latte was worth the price.



Waffle with Chocolate Ice Cream - RM18.90
The waffles are freshly made upon order and you can top the waffle with ice cream of your choice (flavors available on my visit wrte chocolate, mint chocolate and green tea). It took 20 minutes for my waffle to be served (kinda long eh?). The waffle was served with a scoop of chocolate ice crean, strawberries, blueberries, marshmallows, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. It was crispy outside without being too hard to slice, and the inside was soft and fluffy. The ice cream was good although the texture was too icy.



Instagrammers would not want to miss a chance to pose in La Fleur x Uniqorn's very own pinky ball pit surrounded by unicorn plushies. If this is not Insta-worthy enough for you, I'm not sure what will be.

Overall, La Fleur x Uniqorn is a good and cozy place to chill out in Sunway. You cannot help but feel joyful here because of the dreamy ambiance. After all, desserts and unicorns could be an effective happy pill to brighten your day. So girls, do not hesitate to visit La Fleur x Uniqorn and the magical vibes will linger on you.

-

Sunway Geo Avenue, E1-01/02
Jalan Lagoon Selatan
 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
+60-1111796750
IG: lafleur.cafe
Opening hours: 10am - 1am (Mon & Fri - Sun) // 12pm - 12am (Tue - Thu)

Comments

Popular Posts