Slice of Cali, Surabaya

Greetings from California! Haha kidding, this is actually a greeting from a pizza parlour named Slice of Cali. This place is located on Jl. Manyar Kertoarjo 5, exactly at where Cup & Crumbs cafe was previously located (if you are still clueless, it stands across Bonnet supermarket).


The place was decked up in Christmas decorations when I came down (well it is actually a latepost, my bad hehe)

IDR10,000 for 4-6 gumballs? Yikes.

There are not many pizza parlours in Surabaya to choose from, so the opening of Slice of Cali will definitely excite all pizza lovers in town. The menu is kept simple, just savory and sweet wood-fired pizzas, fries and drink.




This Insta-worthy staircase <3



Another Insta-famous spot on the second floor


I particularly love this photo spot. So Cali-like!

Sweet Tea - IDR15,000
It tasted like teh botol to me. How I wish the tea was refillable though.


Meat Me Up Pizza - IDR60,000
Isn't it a default to order meat-based pizza in every pizza sesh? We decided to share this tomato-based pizza topped with beef pepperoni, chicken sausage and beef bacon. We agreed that it tasted good. Why? Because there was meat haha. The crust is the thin and crispy type, which I fancy more than the thick one. Oh ya, all pizzas here come in one size - I think it is 12", which is good enough to share among three. I actually felt heavy after wolfing three slices of pizza.

Veggie Pizza - IDR50,000
If you are not into meat, you always have the option of no-meat pizza. This Veggie Pizza is topped with green peppers, olives, mushrooms and red onions. The red sauce used in Meat Me Up pizza is also present in this pizza, and it came in generous spread. Suitable for vegetarians alike!

I have to admit Slice of Cali serves one of the best pizzas in town (besides Pizza Hut), especially their pizzas are affordably priced considering the hearty serving. If you stay in the central or east Surabaya, it is definitely the right place to go when you are craving for pizzas. I could see myself returning here, perhaps to treat my family or friends to pizza haha.

-

Jl. Manyar Kertoarjo 5/19
Surabaya, Indonesia 60285
+6281234800563
Opening hours: 8.30am - 10.30pm

Comments

Popular Posts