[Outlet Closed] Fish & Chicks, Singapore

Hello people! I recently got the chance to be back in Singapore, my second home. I did not stay long there since I need to go back to work as soon as 2018 starts *sobs*, but overall I really enjoyed my stay. It is always good to be back! <3

One of my food court/hawker food wishlists in Singapore is Fish & Chicks. This Western food stall has 2 outlets in Ang Mo Kio and Cathay Cineleisure Orchard. During my SG trip this time, I managed to try their popular fish & chips at Cineleisure outlet (the stall is located in Koufu food court on the basement). With its central location, we do not need to travel all the way to AMK and queue in non-airconed hawker centre.

There was no queue here but it was stated that the waiting time was 15 minutes. Still acceptable since I saw they were cooking for bulk order too. You will be given a pager to pick up your order when it is ready.


Salted Egg Fish & Chips - $11.60
I had the highly-raved salted egg fish & chips, which came with fries and one side dish of your choice (I picked coleslaw). The fish was huge! The batter was crackling-crispy and it was smothered with salted egg sauce. The fish was soft and moist. The sauce used is the creamy type and I find the salted egg flavor too mild for my liking. The coleslaw was very sweet that I gave up eating after two spoonfuls. Nevertheless, this dish as a whole did a decent job in satisfying my salted egg craving.

Overall, the fish & chips here is worth trying, but I doubt I would re-order the salted egg one. Do take note that the price in Cineleisure outlet is more expensive than AMK, certainly due to the rental cost. Hey, you get to dine under aircon comfort, I guess that is the price to pay.

-

8 Grange Road, #B1-01
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
Singapore 239695
+65-98283490
IG: fishnchickssg
Opening hours: 11am - 9.30pm

Comments

Popular Posts