Yolé, Singapore

During my last visit to Singapore, I was still able to enjoy a cup of Llaollao's frozen yogurt. However, this time I came back to Singapore only to find out that all Llaollao stores there had been fully replaced with Yolé with its new signature blue color. Yes, Llaollao had quit the game to make way for Yolé without bidding farewell. Similar to Llaollao, Yolé also offers frozen yogurt and smoothies. With almost identical offering, would it taste as good as Llaollao?

Mini Ibiza - $5.50
Since Sanum is my regular order at Llaollao, I definitely had to try its version 2.0, which goes by the name of Ibiza. If Sanum is only regular-sized, Ibiza comes in mini and regular sizes. I had the former, whereby I got to pick each one fruit, crunch and sauce of my choice. The toppings offered by Yolé are akin to Llaollao's. I had my Ibiza with strawberries, choco muesli and cookie sauce. These 3 components produced a fantastic combination, with sweet sour taste from the yogurt and strawberries, chocolatey taste from the crunches, and the luscious cookie sauce that lent the sweetness to the whole flavor.

So how does Yolé fare compared to its predecessor? Tbh I could not detect much difference between Llaollao and Yolé in term of taste, but I think Yolé tastes more like froyo - it is more sour and fresher. What's more interesting, Yolé has special flavor other than original, and this flavor rotates regularly. The ongoing flavor was coconut when I came, but I decided to just stick on the classic.

-

68 Orchard Road, #01-22A
Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238839
+65-67332500
IG: yolesingapore
Opening hours: 11am - 9.30pm

Comments

Popular Posts