Produce 101 Season 2: My Top 11 Debut Line-Up

The end of Produce 101 is approaching! Time passed by and soon enough the top 11 contestants who gets the chance to debut together will be announced. As for me, I love almost every member in this show ever since the very first episode and it is just too hard to pick my top 11 since everyone is good-looking and talented. But at the end I still need to have my pick, heol...

PS: all pics are sourced from MNet

1. Lai Guan Lin
This Taiwanese boy became my ultimate bias since he performed Boy in Luv. When I watched his first evaluation test with Yoo Seon Ho I thought he looked so cute while dancing to the so called hip hop basic routines, then he innocently asked what did byeongari mean lolol. He is still 17 but his voice is so deep and he got manly posture omo! I love it the most when he talks in English ('I wanna be a swaggy rapper' tho haha). Even though he started from D class and he had to dropped to F, I'm sure he got potential and more importantly he got the charm I need to make him my ultimate bias! <3
PS: recently he dropped from rank 2 to 20 (#evilmnet), hais I wish K-netz could vote for him more so that he could debut :(

2. Lee Dae Hwi
I don't get why there's so much hate for this boy when he's so freakin' talented! The fact that he independently composed the Hollywood song (which is said to resemble GOT7's Hard Carry - c'mon, they are exactly two different songs!) performed in the first evaluation test is one reason not to dislike this boy. I love his bubbly and witty personality, especially his meme-worthy expressions haha. His dance is also smooth and flawless (remember his hip thrust during the battle for dancing king title?), he can hit the high notes well, how could I not fall for him?!

3. Park Ji Hoon
I dunno why but I see Luhan in Jihoon's face. When Jihoon winks, all noonas die haha no wonder he is known as the winking boy in 'Nayana'. Moreover, his popping dance during evaluation test was a hit. Vocal wise, I don't really see something extraordinary, but I just think he is someone who will be impactful for the debuted team.

4. Kang Daniel
The first time I saw Kang Daniel with his MMO gossip guys (lol), he already killed me with his rabbit smile. Among all contestants, Daniel has the sweetest and most unbearable smile! I could not forget his pink hair too, although he looks so much fairer with his current dark hair.

5. Ha Sung Woon
I also want this underrated Hotshot member to be in the top 11. Remember how sweet and touching his voice is when he sang 'Downpour'?

6. Jung Se Woon
We got a CEO on the top 11! Lol it made me laugh when he said he wanted to be the CEO and have his own agency instead of being a singer, dancer or producer. But he got the potential, really. Whose heart would not melt hearing his voice while playing the guitar? Furthermore, he is already experienced enough with his participation on Superstar K3. I'm already sad that his label mate Lee Gwang Hyun could not make it to the top 35, now Sewoon is the only Starship trainee left and I really want him to debut.

7. Yoon Ji Sung
One thing I (and maybe everyone else) definitely remember from Jisung is his always-gossiping mouth (MMO gossip guys leader lol) and his expressions. I think it is not too much that netizens call him as P101's meme king. Although his dance or vocal is not very memorable, I think the top 11 will need someone who can lift up the atmosphere, and the only person responsible for this is Jisung!

8. Park Woo Jin
I love his cool and calm yet savage personalities. Yes, we need someone cool too don't we? I remember in episode 1 he asked Daehwi to climb to the top seat alone lol.

9. Kim Samuel
Talented, that is all I gotta say about this boy. It is a pity that he did not manage to debut with Seventeen, thus now I want him to debut in P101. And we need to have at least an English speaker in the group so yeah (eh but I heard Daehwi used to live in the States before?).

10. Kim Jae Hwan
Of course we need a strong and stable vocal in the top 11 so the most likable candidate here is none other than our Kim Jaehwan (ajussi haha)! 

11. Ong Seung Woo
He is just pure handsome (damn those 3 moles on his face tho') and he dances well too. That's all we need in the top 11.

After all, this is my purest and honest opinion and I don't mean to offend anybody. Ahn Hyeong Seob looks cute but sorry to say he shows too much aegyo. As for NU'EST guys, I think it is good enough for them to just stay until top 20  (although I honestly think Kim Jong Hyun would be a great, charismatic leader in the top 11) - after all they are still members of NU'EST right? And I think their participation in P101 is sufficient to boost NU'EST's awareness and popularity to both international fans and Koreans. Episode 10 was indeed heartbreaking. It is sad to see talented trainees being eliminated, especially those whom I want to debut: Lee Eui Woong, Lee Gun Hee, Kim Dong Hyun, Takada Kenta, Noh Tae Hyun :'(. I wish them all the best in the future and I hope to see them on their debut stages.

Comments

Popular Posts