[Closed] NOH! by Pison, Bali

I got 3 hours to spend before church service started so I went to Samasta to chill alone. While walking around, I spotted this cozy-looking cafe called NOH! by Pison. FYI, Pison Coffee is a cafe in Seminyak that serves one of the best coffees in Bali. I had never been to Pison Coffee before, therefore I was excited to try NOH!. Why is it named 'NOH!' though? Not sure about that but from what I know, 'NOH' is something Indonesians would say when pointing out something.
"Did you see my cellphone?"
"Noh!" *pointing out the cellphone on the table*

(it is more or less like that)

Iced Mocha - IDR48,000
Being the sister cafe of Pison Coffee, how could I miss the coffee here? Man, it was a pleasing one! Slightly acidic coffee and sweet chocolate resulted in a perfect blend. Plus, it served as a pleasant thirst-quencher amidst Bali's blazing hot weather. I could not ask for better drink.


French Toast - IDR45,000
When it comes to toast, I would definitely choose sweet over savory. Lovely presentation? Checked. The toasts were beautifully plated with strawberry and banana slices. Puffy and chewy brioche? Checked. To spice things up, a scoop of vanilla ice cream was added on top of the toast.


I savored every sip of caffeine and every bite of food here. If only the price was not so expensive (I felt heavy-hearted to pay almost IDR50,000 for iced mocha!), I would not mind to visit NOH! on a weekly basis haha. And yes, I should definitely check out Pison Coffee one day and have my caffeine fix there.

-

Samasta Lifestyle Village
Jl. Wanagiri 1, Jimbaran
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+62361-4468600
Opening hours: 10am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts