Soul in a Bowl, Bali

Soul in a Bowl is a cafe by day, restaurant and bar by night. It is located on the busy Jl. Danau Tamblingan, a street full of eateries and shops. They have breakfast menu from 8am to 3pm, and there are also main courses, burgers, sandwiches, tapas, and cocktails.



The bar is located in a corner. It should look very cool at night!

The staff served me plain water as I sat down, even before they handed me the menu. The water tasted rather weird but I did not complain since it was complimentary lol.

Custom Breakfast - IDR35,000
I was about to get myself the smoothie bowl, but I wanted something savory too. Luckily they got the option to custom our own breakfast plate. I had the most basic one with eggs and sourdough toast. As usual, I had my eggs scrambled. It was decent and enjoyable.


Purple Haze - IDR60,000
They got three variants of smoothie bowl, and I picked this Purple Haze. It is made of soy milk, blueberries, strawberries, toasted coconut flakes, almond flakes and muesli (not sure if I missed out any). Sadly, I could not really feel the soy milk and the smoothie was too watery. But still, it was a good energy-booster.


Good food, good ambiance, good service here. The smoothie bowl is not the best I have ever had, but it is still quite satisfying. This place definitely deserves my second visit!

-

Jl. Danau Tamblingan 180, Sanur
Bali, Indonesia 80228
+62361-4720063
Opening hours: 8am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts