[Closed] Kabinet Coffee Co., Surabaya

Wow, it was actually my first time coming to this cafe (perks of being an eastern resident lol). Kabinet is located in Pakuwon Square, along the same line with Kudos Cafe, Maystar and Favehotel Graha Agung. When you open the main door, you will see various kinds of coffee being displayed. Wait, you are not there yet, the cafe is up there on the second floor. The first floor is specially designed for 'coffee showroom'.

Iced Mocca - IDR38,000
One of the best iced mocha I have ever had in a while. The balance between coffee and chocolate was just perfect.

Kentang Goreng Telor Asin - IDR38,000
Frankly speaking, I expected this dish to be sinful, but in fact it was not at all. The salted egg sauce was not salty enough and somemore I disliked thick-cut fries.

Meatball Fusilli - IDR38,000
I felt like eating tomato-based pasta soup. Are all their pasta dishes soupy like this? Who knows. But for me, I would rather skip this. Thank God the meatballs were meaty and tasty.

In Kabinet you are expected to place your order at the counter and your food will be delivered to you afterwards. The menu is also located at the counter. It is a little bit troublesome, at least they could hand in the menu to our table (or provide each table with a menu) so that we have time to look at what they offer and to make our choices. Overall, I don't think Kabinet would be in the list of cafes I'm planning to return to given its considerably pricey food with mediocre quality. Oh, but you can come here just for the coffee!

-

Pakuwon Square AK-2/26
Jl. Mayjend Yono Soewoyo
Surabaya, Indonesia 60213
+6231-99000379
Opening hours: 10am - 8pm

Comments

Popular Posts