Chocolate Origin, Singapore

One day, my roommate approached me in the middle of my study and brought me a treat from Chocolate Origin. Wah, it was so thoughtful of her knowing I wanted something sweet yet I could not go out since I had exam the next day.


Cuppa Lava Cake - $5.50
The cake comes in a plastic cup, making it easier to eat and of course, less messy.

The surface part was a bit tough as it was half frozen. But when I cracked it, the chocolate oozed out. I took a spoonful and all I could say was merely 'ooommphhhhh'. Damn, my roommate surely knew how to bring back a smile to my face after long hours of study.

Keep on digging until your spoon touch the ice cream

The ice cream was utterly melted - I saw no solid form of it. It was just like eating lava cake with milk. Sounds wrong? Hey, I actually found the 'ice cream' addictive, especially when the cake was soaked in it. It had a sweet, foamy sensation lingering in my mouth. Thousands ooomphhhh for this!

OMG, it is like I had a piece of heaven on my hand for 5 minutes (yes, I finished it in 5 minutes haha). Just like drugs, once you try it, it is hard to stop. If only it costs less than 5 bucks, I might buy 3 cups and gobble them all instantly. Could not be more thankful to my roommate for introducing me to this sweet ecstasy.

-

200 Victoria Street, #B1-01/02
Bugis Junction
Singapore 188021
+65-63371220
IG: chocolateorigin
Opening hours: 10.30am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts