[Closed] Hifumi, Singapore

My friend and I decided to have dinner at Hifumi Marina Square as we got attracted by the sign 'free-flow appetizer' (everyone just love anything free-flow, right?). At Hifumi, every main course comes with unlimited appetizer / side dishes. Rejoice, big eaters!

Free Flow Drinks Bar - $1.99
There were various selections of drink like coke, iced green tea, and hot coffee. I kept refilling my glass with iced lemon tea haha.

The appetizer bar was quite a spread - there were chawan mushi, salad, pickles, and many more. This was some kind of creamy soup with bread. The bread was actually served separately, I just dipped it inside the soup since I got no space left on my tray haha.

Chicken Oyakoni Set - $12.99
The set came with miso soup and white rice. Chicken oyakoni is chicken with onions and egg. The chicken was flavorful and tender, but the egg layer was very thin. After all, for only $12.99, I could not complain much haha.

For a reasonably priced meal, their food was pretty good. Moreover, you will be given the access to their appetizer buffet bar for every set meal purchase. Where else in Singapore you can enjoy a filling and hearty meal with free-flow appetizer for less than $15?

-

6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-106A
Marina Square
Singapore 039594
+65-63374721
Opening hours: 11.30am - 3pm; 5pm - 10pm (Mon - Thu) // 11.30am - 10pm (Sat - Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts