The Coffee Club, Bali

This is not Singapore's TCC (The Connoisseur Concerto). I had never seen any TCC store before anywhere in Indonesia nor Singapore. After doing some research, I found out that it is originated from Brisbane, Australia, and they only have 2 branches in Bali, both of which are located in the airport (domestic and international terminals). TCC has become Australia's largest home-grown cafe with more than 360 cafes in 9 countries, such as Maldives, China, Thailand and New Zealand. While waiting for our flight, we decided to relax at TCC to munch some light bites while playing games.

Mixed Berry Smoothie - IDR55,000
I was quite upset when the smoothies came in very standard plastic glass, without any embellishment. At least could you put your cafe logo on it? The sweetness of the smoothie was just right, but it was too thick for me. For such price, I don't think it is worthy enough.

Nachos - IDR80,000
This gotta be the priciest nachos I have ever bought! Only a few pieces of chips on top were warm, the rest were all cold. My friend returned it back to the staff to reheat (it did not really help tbh). The salsa sauce was quite tasty though.

Overall, I was not impressed with their menu. The price is too high compared to other similar coffee shops. Maybe this is one reason they don't expand to Java.

-

Ngurah Rai International Airport, International Departure Hall, 3rd Floor
Jl. I Gusti Ngurah Rai
Bali, Indonesia 80362
+62361-8491932
Opening hours: 5am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts