Bebek Tepi Sawah, Bali

After spending almost a whole day playing at Waterbom and watched sunset at Kuta Beach, we crossed over to Beachwalk to have dinner and walk around. We decided to eat Bebek Tepi Sawah as we wanted to introduce Indonesian food to our Singaporean friend haha.

We were served complimentary appetizer, which was fried spinach. It was unexpectedly addictive! We wondered if we could buy it to bring home lol.

Apple Mint Smash - IDR44,500
The drink looks a bit like mojito but greener in color. It is made of green tea apple syrup, mint leaves and soda water. A stick of lemongrass is used as stirrer, so unique!

Strawberry Milk Shake - IDR29,500
The strawberry milk shake looked pale, but it tasted nice and not overly sweet.

Ayam Asap Goreng - IDR85,000
I really like my smoked fried chicken! The chicken had smokey taste like bacon and the meat was tender as well. The kangkong was too spicy for my liking, so I switched it with my friend's urap sayur.

Grilled Cock Fighting Chicken - IDR90,000
We burst into laughter upon seeing the dish name lol. Since I was too engrossed with my smoked chicken, I only tried a spoonful. It was yummy too, but I think my smoked chicken fared better.

We had an enjoyable first dinner in Bali at Bebek Tepi Sawah. The restaurant has magnificent view to Kuta Beach and the sky looks so pretty during sunset time. I will be back to try their signature crispy duck next time.

-

Beachwalk, 3rd Floor
Jl. Pantai Kuta, Kuta
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+62361-8464888
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts