Pancious, Surabaya

Finally, I got a chance to try this highly-raved pancake house (call me outdated, but that is the sad truth). There are not many dedicated pancake houses in Surabaya, therefore the existence of Pancious in Surabaya has brought excitement to me.

Ice Original Brewed Tea - IDR19,500
The drink was served with separated liquid sugar. Standard but refreshing.

Apple Crumble Pancake - IDR39,500
The caramelized apples tasted too sour for my liking. I did not really fancy this dish. The pancake was very fluffy though. Even though the pancake came in single stack, it was already filling.

Oreo Cheese Pancake - IDR50,500
At first I thought cheese, chocolate and Oreo would be a perfect combination. However, after a few spoonfuls it became boring. I think it would be better if they mix the Oreo crumbles along with the cheese and chocolate fudge.

Berry Cheese Waffle - IDR61,500
I dunno why, but I always feel that waffle is more filling than pancake. The waffle was crispy outside and soft inside. But look at the amount of cheese fudge given! So little right? What a letdown from a dish that was supposedly enjoyable.

Green Tea Pancake - IDR48,000
This combination of green tea and biscuit crumbles was perfect, two thumbs up! That pastel green color might look peculiar to some, but trust me, you would fall for this one!

It was a nice dining experience after all. Their pancake and waffle are undeniably great, probably the best I have ever eaten. Note that some of their menus contain alcohol, so for those who do not take alcohol, do read the menu carefully.

-

Ciputra World, 4th Floor
Jl. Mayjend Sungkono 87
Surabaya, Indonesia 60224
+6231-51200348
IG: pancioussby
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts