Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe 新旺香港茶餐厅, Singapore

Hong Kong delicacies hardly get wrong with my tastebud. This time I visited Xin Wang, a casual Hong Kong food restaurant that had a lot of branches across the island.

Chinese Tea - $1.70
It was warm and fragrant. However, it would be better if they served it in a cup rather than a mug.

Iced HK Milk Tea - $3.50
Milk tea is my must-order drink in every Hong Kong restaurant. Served in a metal mug, this milk tea had the right sweetness. So refreshing!

Sambal Seafood Fried Rice - $9.90
It is basically fried rice with seafood (shrimp, squid and crabstick). I tried a spoonful and liked it. It had nice wok hei aroma but it tasted a bit spicy.

Fish Fillet Baked Rice - $10.90
It is baked rice with fish fillet and cheesy tomato sauce. Even though it contained fish, there was no fishy smell. It was very filling as well. Go for this menu if you are a cheese lover like me haha.

Overall, I enjoyed Xin Wang's food. The staffs were friendly although it took quite a while for them to process our payment. Nevertheless, my experience was still nice and I would not mind giving it another visit.

-

201 Victoria Street, #01-02/K1
Bugis+
Singapore 188067
+65-65090350
IG: xinwanghongkongcafe
Opening hours: 8am - 11pm (Mon - Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts