[Outlet Closed] 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken, Singapore

Who does not know 4 Fingers, a fast food joint selling Korean fried chicken with long long queue? For many times, 4 Fingers chicken has made me craving for it, but apparently my laziness to queue is bigger than my crave haha. This time round, we had lunch at 4 Fingers ION Orchard, whereby we were lucky enough to find two empty seats and we quickly 'choped' them before proceeding to the counter to queue. After ordering, you will be given a buzzer that will beep and buzz when your order is ready to collect.



18 pcs Signature Crispy Chicken - $28.45
The set meal came with fries (choose between kimchi and seaweed flavors) and soft drink. We upsized the drink to the large size so that we could share it. For the chicken, we can choose the sauce: soy garlic, hot, or mix. We chose mix as I could not take spicy food and my friend was a spicy food eater (I accidentally took my friend's hot chicken and it was damn spicy!). The chicken was so yummy, it had crispy skin and juicy meat. I like the soy garlic sauce which matched well with the chicken. The kimchi fries was not bad - it was crispy with a hint of sourness from the kimchi powder.

Drumsticks Rice Box - $8.45
I bought the rice box as an a la carte meal. The drumstick was as good as the wings and drumettes. I chose soy garlic flavor so that I did not have to share it haha. The rice was drizzled with soy garlic sauce and I found the seaweed on top quite annoying.

I will definitely come back for their chicken, but only when I am not lazy to queue and only if I manage to 'chope' a seat haha. They offer student promotion too whereby students get $3 off for certain meals. One thing about 4 Fingers that may frustrate you is that the queue can take so long during peak hours while the seats are limited, so I would suggest you to come during off-peak hours when there is lesser crowd (I believe).

-

2 Orchard Turn, #B4-06A
ION Orchard
Singapore 238801
+65-65098641
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm (Mon - Thu & Sun) // 11am - 10.30pm (Fri - Sat)

Comments

Popular Posts