[Closed] Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant, Singapore

Kim Gary is a restaurant from Hong Kong that had expanded its business to Malaysia and Singapore. It serves a combination of Chinese and Western food at affordable prices. When my friends and I came to its outlet in Vivocity, we had to wait in the queue for about 20 minutes to get our seats. It was not even dinner time - we got there at almost 9pm yet the queue was still insanely long!

French Fries with Seaweed Flavour
It is just normal fries with seaweed seasoning. The serving is big, great for sharing.

Beef with Shanghai Style Vegetable Rice - $9.50
I pretty much enjoyed this stir-fried sliced beef, broccoli and sweet corn over white rice. The beef was juicy and tender, I liked it.

Teriyaki Chicken Chop Rice - $9.90
This rice bowl consists of fried chicken in teriyaki sauce, sunny side up egg and edamame. The teriyaki sauce was delicious. The chicken skin was obviously the 'save-the-best-for-the-last' part.

Fried Rice in "Yang Zhou" Style - $9.20
The fried rice contained some diced chicken, egg, and leeks. The portion was big, so we decided to share it.

"Cap Kan" Nissin Soup Noodles
I failed to understand why my friend was willing to get this overpriced bowl of instant noodles with egg and meat haha. If I'm not wrong, it costs around $8 per bowl.

Chicken Chop Burger
I also cannot remember the price of this burger, but it is certainly not more than $10. I found it quite value for money considering the filling portion. Anyway, the bun was dry so I stopped eating it halfway and just ate the meat together with fries.

Peanut Butter Toast with Sweetened Condensed Milk - $3.50
The peanut butter was generously spread all over the thick bread that was cut into a half. It was a good ending to my dinner.

Overall, Kim Gary is a good place to have decent Hong Kong-style meal. The food came pretty fast although the restaurant was full house. The food is reasonably priced too and you get what you are paying for.

-

1 HarbourFront Walk, #02-128
VivoCity
Singapore 098585
+65-63768183
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts