Poulét + [Closed] Marble Slab Creamery, Singapore

It was my first time visiting Kallang Wave, thus I was not really familiar with the dining options there. I chose where to have my dinner randomly, and Poulét was the first restaurant I saw. Poulét is a restaurant that offers casual French cuisine at relatively affordable price, and it has many branches all over Singapore.

Braise de Poulet - $13.80
It is slow-cooked chicken leg with potato, onion, garlic and leek in white wine sauce. For $13.80, I think the price is pretty reasonable. The chicken leg was meaty and big. The meat was not dry and the cooking method made it easy to cut. I really like the white wine sauce, it was nice to pair with the chicken.

Such a short review ya, haha. Overall, it was not a very filling meal, but I enjoyed it. The atmosphere was cozy and relaxed. Do come here for a tasty and pocket-friendly French meal!

-

1 Stadium Place, #01-17
Kallang Wave Mall
Singapore 397628
+65-67027342
Operating hours: 11.30am - 10pm


-

After dinner, we headed to Marble Slab Creamery for some ice cream. Founded in 1983 in Houston, Marble Slab pioneered the concept of mixing ice cream on a frozen stone. It will offer you a new experience of witnessing your ice cream being mixed and made on the spot.

Create Your Own Creation - $6 (original size)
The Rocher flavor was rather forgettable, but I like their red velvet one - it tasted like real red velvet cake, not just coloring. Each topping is chargeable at $1. We decided to add marshmallows as topping.

S'more - $6.50 (kiddy size)
This creation is made up of Swiss chocolate ice cream mixed with chocolate chips, marshmallow, and Graham crackers. Taste wise, it was sinful for a chocolate lover like me. I just love how the fluffy marshmallow blended nicely with crunchy Graham crackers in a cup of soft and rich chocolate ice cream. A total pleasure!

I'm a sucker for ice cream,and I love the excitement of watching the ice cream being made and mixed before my eyes. I will definitely visit Marble Slab again to try more of its flavors!

-

1 Stadium Place, #01-55
Kallang Wave Mall
Singapore 397628
+65-67023039
IG: marbleslabsg
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts