[Closed] Fremantle Seafood Market + Azabu Sabo Hokkaido Ice Cream, Singapore

Thank God it's Friday! After dealing with a tough week with a bunch of assignments, I got a chance to chill out at Clarke Quay celebrating the Friday night. My cliques and I went to Fremantle Seafood Market that is located near G-MAX Reverse Bungy. The alfresco seating has a view overlooking the Singapore River, which looks wonderful by night. Named after Australian city that is known for its seafood, you will immediately know what type of food Fremantle serves. However, we had already had our dinner that time - therefore we just came for dessert and drink.

Chocolate Martini
I did not really fancy this drink. It was too bitter and lacked of creaminess.

Lychee Martini - $12
Lychee Martini had become my favorite cocktail since the first I tried it. I really love the freshness of the lychee here.

Crushed Pear Cider
My friend said it was refreshing with strong pear flavor.

Tiger Beer
Another friend who ordered this said, "what would you expect from Tiger Beer?" haha.

Tiramisu - $14
I'm not too sure what is inside, but this one is worth trying! The cream was very subtle and I had never thought that combination of tiramisu and berries would turn out great.

I like the atmosphere of this place, it is so vibrant at night. Moreover, they serve pretty good dessert and wide selection of drink. I should come here again in the afternoon to try their seafood and enjoy the river view.

-

3E River Valley Road, #01-05/06
Traders' Market
Singapore 179024
+65-63371838
Opening hours: 12pm - 11pm (Mon - Thu & Sun) // 12pm - 2am (Fri - Sat)



-

I spotted this Japanese ice cream parlour while waiting for our river cruise to come. It attracted quite a number of passers by, it can be seen from the long queue formed outside the shop. We decided to get some ice cream before embarking on the cruise. 

Left: Soursop Ice Cream in Cup - $4.20
I know it is more convenient to eat ice cream in a cup, but I chose cone since the shape of the ice cream at Azabu Sabo is unique, different from normal ice cream parlour. Usually cone is paired with soft-serve or round-shaped ice cream, but here, it is shaped like tall pyramid haha. They scooped the ice cream using special method to make such shape. The milk tea flavor was unique, it was milky but also a bit bitter, just like how real milk tea tasted like.

Right: Milk Tea Ice Cream in Cone - $4.90
The soursop ice cream was refreshing. From the taste, I could tell that it was made from fresh soursop, not artificial flavoring.

The price here is not very expensive for ice cream, and in my opinion it is really worth it. I cannot wait to come back to try more flavors! Anyway, be ready for the long queue haha.

-

6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #01-46
The Central
Singapore 059817
+65-65347178
Opening hours: 11am - 9.45pm


Comments

Popular Posts