Alinea, Kediri

Finding coffee shop in Kediri that sells both good coffee and good visual could be tricky, at least to me. My IG exploration led me to Alinea, which immediately gave me an impression as the kind of place that strove to please. From the monochromatic shades, unique facade, to the fact that it has its own coffee studio, I'm pretty sure you will want to post this place in your social medias and leave your viewers with FOMO.






Natural daylights, check. Plants, check. Industrial look, check. Hipster enough, you can expect tons of photo-taking opportunity haha.

Hot Java's - IDR18,181
There is nothing better than having coffee after a long drive. Since they had their own coffee studio, I expected good cuppa from them. And they nailed it!

Iced Latte - IDR18,181
It was nothing short of smooth and velvety with low acidity, just like I wanted my go-to latte to be.


Veryberry Cheese - IDR20,000
You might think that cheese does not go well with fruit, but Alinea did it well. The cheesiness level was not to heavy on my palate, creating a perfect mix with the sweet-sourish taste of strawberry.

Alinea is one aesthetic cafe that will trigger loads of Instagram DM, asking 'where?'. Not only boasting the look, serious coffee drinkers will also be happy to know that Alinea is just as serious about their coffee. With such combo, you have no excuse to not make a trip down when in Kediri right?

-

Jl. Patimura 110
Kediri, Indonesia 64129
+6282223999635
Opening hours: 9am - 9.30pm

Comments

Popular Posts