Kamikamu Coffee & Eatery, Surabaya

West Surabaya is truly a foodie's heaven, needless to say. I am quite overwhelmed by the number of eateries opening up in the west almost every week - and being an easties, I have so little time to visit all of those trending places. Recently I dropped by Kamikamu, an eatery in Citraland. It is an upmarket cafe that integrates modern setting with plants that give a touch of nature.





I was impressed at how big the place was with plenty of photo spots. There is nothing really unique about their menu though - it is a mix of Indonesian, Asian and Western cuisines.

Iced Latte - IDR29,000
The drink was rather diluted, no wow-factor from it. Still, it was a decent thirst-quencher for the scorching weather.

Dory Pesto - IDR52,000
Everything in the plate abide to the standard protocol of a pasta dish, at least for me haha. The pesto flavor was pronounced while the dory fish was served piping hot and crispy.

Although the place stood out in terms of location and ambiance, the service was a little grumpy. Well, I came in a late afternoon so I better not expect rainbows, should I? The food ain't memorable either, enough to refrain me from returning anytime soon.

-

Jl. Telaga Utama D-1/22, Citraland
Surabaya, Indonesia 60213
+628170717757
Opening hours: 10am - 9pm

Comments

Popular Posts