Brain Coffee, Surabaya

Where would I be without my daily dose of joe? I can even claim that I am unable to function before taking my morning coffee. While making a trip to coffee shop in my area is no big deal, I stepped up my game and travel to Wonokromo to find a small caffeine dealer named Brain Coffee.

To my surprise, Brain Coffee is located in a small alley that can only fit one car. Damn son. Scared that my car might block the street, I decided to dabao the coffee and just take some quick snaps of the place. This was somehow disappointing since I wanted to chill and have a slow weekend.




Colorful ceramic mugs :3

Salted Popcorn Caramel Latte - IDR22,000
I no longer expected to walk out with stellar coffee upon feeling dissatisfied with the place, but I gotta admit that Brain Coffee had successfully made it up. A salty flavor was added to the smooth cold milk, a little bit sweet too but refreshing to drink.

It was a relief that I got to enjoy the coffee amidst my disappointment. Well, I wish them tons of luck so they can open another (bigger and more accessible) branch in town! :P

-

Jl. Wonokromo Tangkis 52
Surabaya, Indonesia 60243
+6289503969086
Opening hours: 9am - 9pm

Comments

Popular Posts