Ejji Coffee Corner, Surabaya

Ejji Coffee Corner is not a newly-established brand, but recently they just opened a new outlet in the eastern tip of Surabaya, precisely in Pakuwon city. Ejji is known for offering a zen-inspired ambiance, and their Darmo outlet even has a mini pebbled yard that is very Japan-alike. Since none of their outlets are within my reach, I decided to give their Pakuwon City outlet a try when I happened to be in the vicinity.




Free infused water

Miruku Boba - IDR20,000
Layer of brown sugar, boba and fresh milk. The drink was rich and smooth while the boba was chewy yet without being sticky. It is worth trying if you are looking for decent brown sugar boba drink with half the price of Xing Fu Tang.


Biscoff Latte - IDR25,000
Before I had my first sip, I knew this drink would be addictive from its look. Right, I could not stop myself from sipping some more. I could be a little biased here since I am a big fan of Lotus Biscoff spread, and I think combining fresh milk and Biscoff spread is really a genius thing to do.

Overall, I felt satisfied with the two drinks I got from Ejji. I guess the location in San Antonio Pakuwon City makes it an ideal place to grab some coffee after work or in the weekend.

-

San Antonio Shopping Street N1-15
Pakuwon City
Surabaya, Indonesia 60112
+6287753818828
IG: ejji.id
Opening hours: 7.30am - 10pm (Mon - Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts