[Closed] Vosco Coffee, Surabaya

It was a drizzling Saturday afternoon, but that did not deter myself from going out for cuppa. Feeling like trying a new place, I went off to Vosco Coffee. Vosco Coffee is originated from Malang, and it has been around for quite some time. The place was bright with sunlight streaming in. It has a spacious outdoor area and cool 'Hard Workers Club' neon installation next to the counter.







Flat White - IDR30,000
My flat white came in a paper cup as per my request coz I wanted to use it as prop for my pics. It was good in consistency, smooth and well-balanced.

Cielo Latte - IDR32,000
Cielo latte is a mix of vanilla milkshake with a shot of espresso. It was an enjoyable drink and it was not as sweet as I thought it would be.


Salted Egg Chicken - IDR34,000
Nowadays it is really salted egg chicken in every cafe. But sorry to say, they need to learn to make proper salted egg chicken. The chicken pieces were soggy and the salted egg sauce was lacking in flavor.


Fish & Fries - IDR43,000
The fish meat was still tender despite being deep fried but the batter could be crispier. The fries were nicely fried and seasoned. I think it was quite worth getting for IDR43,000 as it came in big portion.

For its price point and quality, Vosco Coffee is worth a shot if you are looking for somewhere away from the crowd. Their coffee does not disappoint too.

-

Jl. Sidosermo Indah 5
Surabaya, Indonesia 60239
+6282233834248
Opening hours: 12pm - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts