Warung Bunana, Bali

There is nothing you cannot find in Bali. Western, Chinese, Singaporean, Thai, and even Indian food, everything can easily be found in this island. Recently, I have found one place in Jimbaran that sells Indian-Malaysian-style roti canai called Warung Bunana. Besides canai, this place also offers Indian martabak and curry. I'm not a fan of Indian food except prata/canai, so I came to Warung Bunana to get their canai only.

Cold Teh Tarik - IDR10,000
It had strong tea taste without being thoroughly bitter nor sweet. Oh ya, besides normal teh tarik, they also have another version with spices inside. What do we call it? Chai tea?

Roti Chocolate Keju - IDR11,000 (small size)
The canai is filled with grated cheese and topped with chocolate condensed milk. Standard, nothing special.

Roti Tambal - IDR12,000
The roti is served with fried egg in the middle. The portion is rather generous and the roti itself is soft.

Roti Egg Keju - IDR12,000 (small size)
This is my favorite item. I always opt for roti with egg so that I can get extra protein intake haha. You will get a small bowl of curry (without meat) for every purchase of savory roti. The curry is not as thick as the one in SG - Bunana's version is a little too watery for me.

Overall, Warung Bunana offers cheap and good roti canai. The place is not big and hot since it has no aircon. But I guess it does not matter if you come for the food.

-

Jl. Uluwatu II/32, Jimbaran
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+62361-8887137
Operating hours: 12pm - 12am

Comments

Popular Posts