Nam Nam Noodle Bar, Singapore

Feeling hungry after church, my friend and I wanted to have lunch in City Hall area. Since I was craving for Vietnamese food, we headed to Nam Nam Noodle Bar. Thankfully, the long queue I used to see before was nowhere to be seen. There was only a lady queuing in front of us, and not long after we got our seat already.

Bottled Water - $2
Specially-designed small bottled water.

Pineapple Jackfruit Fruit Cocktail - $5.50
The fruit cocktail consists of pineapple, jackfruit, lychee and crushed ice. My friend ordered this and regretted. He said it tasted very weird.

Sauteed Lemongrass Pork Noodle with Crispy Imperial Roll - $10
This was my friend's order. If you wonder what it is, it is dry rice vermicelli with pork fillets, spring roll, shrimp paste, beansprouts, chopped herbs and crushed peanuts. I did not try it due to its unappetizing look. It made him regret for the second time. He lamented that it was very dry. He could only taste the beansprouts and it tasted like rojak haha. At the end, he did not finish the dish. He did not feel full and ended up buying two Chewy Junior buns lol.

Pho Australian Beef Steak Slices - $10
A visit to Vietnamese eatery will not be complete without having a bowl of warm pho (Vietnamese noodle soup). At Nam Nam, you can have it with either rice noodle or instant noodle. I chose rice noodle, since I was thinking what was the point of having it with instant noodle (or I was just sick of eating instant noodle). The beef steak slices were served medium rare. The rice noodle was so smooth, and the broth was flavorful with aromatic herbs smell resulted from 24 hours of boiling. The beef was the bomb - it was very tender and juicy! Definitely worth the price. There is also an option of having pho with wagyu beef, which is priced at $19.90.

The price here is nett and there is no service charge. You will need to fill in the order form and bring to the cashier for payment. Overall, I enjoyed my lunch here (not my friend for sure lol). My only gripe is regarding the place though. It was so squeezy that the space from one table to another was probably just a span of hand. Nevertheless, the service was okay and our food was served shortly.

-

252 North Bridge Road, #B1-46/47
Raffles City Shopping Centre
Singapore 179103
+65-63360500
Opening hours: 8am - 9.30pm

Comments

Popular Posts