[Closed] PARK, Singapore

One day, I went to Holland Village to do some paperwork with my friend. We chose to sit down at PARK since they got wi-fi and power points. PARK is located just outside Holland Village MRT - quite convenient, I must say. When you come out from exit B, you will see this cafe all the way on the right side after passing by Starbucks and Hatched. They have indoor and outdoor seating areas. I chose to sit indoor as the weather outside was super hot.

Iced Latte - $6
The latte was refreshing and not too acidic. It tasted just nice.

Snaffles Catchcake Duo - $9.90
You get the best of both worlds with this dessert. There are cheesecake and dark ganache cake on one plate, served with whipped cream and blueberries. Actually Snaffles is a Japanese cheesecake brand. Both cakes were so fluffy and they melted in my mouth.

Overall, PARK is quite a nice place to chill out. The location is accessible, place is comfy and food is decent. Maybe I should try their breakfast menus in the future.

-

281 Holland Avenue, #01-01
Singapore 278996
+65-97213815
Opening hours: 11am - 12am (Tue - Thu & Sun) // 11am - 2am (Fri - Sat)
Closed on Mon

Comments

Popular Posts