[Closed] MOF の My Izakaya, Singapore

My friends and I were up for some desserts after going around Nex. MOF's branch at Nex branch is spacious, no queue spotted and there were quite a lot of vacant seats. We got overwhelmed with the wide variety of Japanese dessert so it was kinda hard to settle our choices.

Matcha Whipped Cream Latte - $4.50
The matcha tasted a bit too bitter for my liking. I still prefer the one at Maccha House.

Shiratama Kurian - $7.20
This dessert consists of vanilla soft-serve, mochi balls, azuki (red bean), kanten jelly, strawberries, and peaches. It came in a small cute bowl. The fruits were all freshly-cut and they matched nicely with the sweet soft-serve. The soft-serve was silky soft and creamy - it complemented the other elements very well.



Matcha Sundae - $4.80
After trying the kanten jelly in my friend's Shiratama Kurian, I liked it and ordered it as an additional for $1. The jelly was bland but the honey drizzling makes it sweet. The sundae itself was great. It is made of vanilla soft-serve ice cream with matcha sauce, mochi balls, cherry and crispy waffle. The matcha sauce was delightful with dense matcha flavor.

Overall, I was satisfied with the toothsome desserts served. I will definitely be back to try more, despite the rather expensive price! Service was friendly, although it was a bit difficult to call the staffs when needed.

-

23 Serangoon Central, #02-01/02/03
NEX
Singapore 556083
+65-66344610
IG: mofgroup
Opening hours: 11.30am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts