Amecoffee, Sidoarjo

Just when I had a hard time catching up with the rapid opening of new cafes in Surabaya, another Instagrammable cafe in Sidoarjo popped up in my feed. I told myself I gotta pay it a visit. Afraid that the place would be full, I arrived 5 mins before its opening time at 11am lol. Would the drive be worth it?








This is actually their second outlet after the first one in Taman Bungkul Surabaya. The Sidoarjo outlet really got them Bali vibes! For design enthusiasts, especially if you are fond of anything Bohemian and contemporary, Amecoffee Sidoarjo is certainly one place to note down. The moment you stepped into the place, you will be welcomed by a pool (not swimming pool btw), swings, and decorations mostly made of straw, wood and rattan.

Salted Caramel Latte (250ml) - IDR23,000
All 250ml drinks came in a plastic bottle. I did not like my salted caramel latte tbh. It was lacking in saltiness and the caffeine kick was not quite there.

Once again, I had to say their coffee did not qualify to be my favorite, but the place was impressive and reminded me so much of Bali (minus the beach view haha). FYI, the food selection is kept simple here - I saw they had only 5 main courses and a few choices of cookies. I would suggest you to come early to avoid the crowd that might cause photobomb haha. After all, we are still living in the physical distancing era, no?

-

Jl. Kavling DPR III Blok H-5
Sidoarjo, Indonesia 61252
+6281230717643
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts