[Outlet Closed] Pho Vietz, Kuala Lumpur

It had been 2 years since I visited an authentic Vietnamese restaurant (the last one I visited was Nam Nam in 2017), so eating Vietnamese food was included in my KL trip itinerary. My pick went to Pho Vietz at Pavilion KL as it had the most strategic location from my hotel. Of course I had done research beforehand so that I would not be disappointed with my pick haha. The head chef at Pho Vietz is a true blue Vietnamese, hence you can be assured of the authenticity. During my visit, the Pavilion outlet was busy but the ambiance was welcoming with Instagram feed opportunities. Didn't take many pics coz I was starving and wanted to immediately dig in.



Iced Vietnamese Coffee with Milk - RM8.40
Oh yas, they got the famous Vietnamese coffee here! I ordered the cold version, where condensed milk and ice cubes came in two separate glasses. It had strong and bitter coffee kick. I just wished they were more generous with the volume.

Marinated Lemongrass Pork Chop Rice - RM16.89
I love that all dishes were so generously portioned here. The marinated lemongrass pork chop was tender but slightly greasy. The meat also got a hint of smokey flavor inside.


2-Beef Combo Noodle Soup - RM18.78
Of course I had to order their pho (Vietnamese noodle soup). It contained Australian premium beef slices and beef balls. Don't forget to squeeze some lime over before enjoying it. The dish was pho-bulous (excuse the pun). It came in huge portion (you can wash your hands with it lol), that even the starving me was struggling to finish it. The soup was light but addictively yummy, filled with generous amount of tender beef meat and noodles.

Overall, the meal at Pho Vietz was enough to keep me coming back for more (obviously in my next KL trip). Aside of the Vietnamese chef, all ingredients are imported from Vietnam to ensure the authenticity of the food. The serving time was also relatively speedy despite the crowded situation.

-

Pavilion, 4th Floor (The Connection)
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 55100
+60-321447178
IG: phovietz
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts