Product Review: Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory

Hailing all the way from Japan, Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory is a popular confectionery that has opened its first Singapore outlet in Raffles City. TMCF is known for their Hokkaido milk and cheese-based cookies. I personally like Japanese snacks a lot, so when a friend of mine recommended TMCF, I made time to visit its store in Raffles City.

Most people come for TMCF's cheese soft-serve, but I was more interested to buy their cookies home. As a first-timer, I tried the classic variant: Salt & Camembert Cookies. It is retailed at $13.50 and packed in a box of 10 - perfect as a gift for family or friends.

The cookies are individually wrapped in a silver packaging. They are made of Hokkaido milk, but the milkiness is rather subtle so it will not make you feel jelat.

I love the contrast yet harmonious combination between the sweet milk cookie and salty Camembert cheese cream. The cookies are small in size but really crunchy. Overall, I savored every single crunch of TMCF's Salt & Camembert Cookies. The price is on higher side, but it is perfectly okay to splurge on luxurious snacks once in a while (excuse, excuse). TMCF's cookies really got me hooked in no time!

Comments

Popular Posts