Kitchenette, Bali

I have been wanting to try Kitchenette since the first time I saw it in Central Park Jakarta, and finally I got a chance to dine in this famous Ismaya Group's establishment at Beachwalk Bali. The space looks very cozy, homey and sociable, albeit dimly-lit. They have outdoor and indoor areas, and we chose to sit indoor due to Bali's terribly humid weather.


Iced Lemon Tea - IDR33,000
It was very refreshing with strong lemon taste.

Eggs Benedict - IDR75,000
Kitchenette's rendition of eggs benedict features poached eggs and spinach over thick slices of English muffin, garnished with tender a choice of pork or chicken ham and a side of mesclun salad and drenched with creamy Hollandaise sauce. The serving was hearty for brunch. Definitely one of the better-tasting eggs benedict in town.

Chicken Parmigiana Pasta - IDR79,000
To be honest, the combination of pesto-based pasta and chicken parmigiana was off-track. Pesto and tomato just did not match with each other. The pesto pasta was delicious, though it got oilier near the end.

Classic Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Pork Ham - IDR84,000
I requested for the mild-spicy version. Garlic flavor was quite bold but not overpowering. I added a side of pork ham for an additional IDR39,000. The ham was just okay and it was served cold.

Classic Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Shrimp - IDR84,000
I did not try it since it looked so spicy haha. My friend said it was quite tasty though.

Ham & Eggs Galette - IDR65,000
Galette or savory crepe is Kitchenette's signature dish. I was initially tempted to get their sweet crepe, but I realized I could not have dessert as a substitution to main course (I needed some protein!). The galette is made with organic buckwheat flour, filled with pork ham, egg and mozzarella. Even though it was just a piece of thin crepe, it was pretty filling to eat as a main course.

The staffs were hospitable and attentive to our needs, no complain. The atmosphere was filled with good vibes and perfect for long talk with your dining buddies. I will return here for sure!

-

Beachwalk, 1st Floor
Jl. Pantai Kuta, Kuta
Bali, Indonesia 80361
+62361-8464937
Opening hours: 9am - 11pm (Mon - Thu & Sun) // 9am - 12am (Fri - Sat)

Comments

Popular Posts