Fish & Co., Singapore

This eatery does not need much introduction I guess. Fish & Co. is a casual family restaurant serving fresh seafood in a pan. When my school was still located in Ang Mo Kio, my friends and I often patronized Fish & Co. outlet at AMK Hub to enjoy their student promotion. The ordering process here is done through iPad, where the menu will be shown there. We once sneakily used their iPad to play Fruit Ninja after ordering and the staff 'scolded' us haha. Who asked them to install games on the iPad? :P

Iced Lemon Tea
This drink was just average, good for thirst-quenching. As far as I remember, it was refillable.

Prawn Fritters - $6.95
This was quite an enjoyable starter. The prawn was pretty big in term of size.

New York Fish & Chips - $20.95
One specialty dish of Fish & Co. is their fish & chips from around the world. This has become my most favorite among all variants. The fish was generously stuffed with parmesan cheese and the lemon butter sauce was perfect to pair with the fish. But honestly, I feel that Fish & Co.'s fish has got more oily nowadays. Nevertheless, their fish & chips is still one of the best in town.

Italian Fish & Chips - $20.95
This dish made me feel like eating fish with Bolognaise sauce. Even though there were chili flakes on top, the dish was not spicy at all.

Danish Fish & Chips - $20.95
This is my second most favorite after New York. Actually I cannot really tell the difference between Danish and New York, but the menu states that the Danish one has mozzarella filling instead of parmesan.

Swiss Fish & Chips - $20.95
The taste of this dish was almost identical with New York and Danish, but there was a hint of garlic in the sauce and it used mozzarella cheese.

Deep-Fried Swordfish Collar - $22.95
I did not try this as I disliked swordfish. That fish looks humongous though.

Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken with Arctic Fish - $21.95
This reminded me of Nando's chicken! For nearly $20, the portion was really satisfying to share among 2 persons. Fish and chicken = the best of both worlds!

Chocolate Pecan Cluster - $6.95
Got tempted by their cake selections, I dabao-ed this cake. It is a kind of chocolate ganache cake with caramel layers and brownie cubes. The pecan nut was generous and it matched really nicely with the gooey brownie cubes and chocolate cake.

I never get bored of visiting Fish & Co. and will never be. Their fish and chips is really filling and value for money! Moreover, their service is nice and friendly, plus we always get complimentary candies after paying the bill haha.

-

53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, #02-03
AMK Hub
Singapore 5699333
+65-65556298
IG: fishncosg
Opening hours: 11.30am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts