[Outlet Closed] Awfully Chocolate, Singapore

Awfully Chocolate started as a cake shop that merely sold choco fudge cake, but now it has grown to a number of cafes and take-away outlets that caters to all chocoholics. Usually I saw Awfully Chocolate's outlets inside shopping malls, and this was my first time seeing it located in the residential area. The atmosphere is peaceful for relaxing or doing school assignments.

Hei Ice Cream - $4.90 (single scoop)
I had heard so much rave about Awfully Chocolate's Hei ice cream and finally I got a chance to try it. It has solid chocolate color, indicating the 70% dark chocolate used to make the ice cream. The dark chocolate makes it taste bitter but not overwhelming. I managed to finish it, although it made me feel really thirsty afterwards.

Chocolate Mille Crepe - $9
I think it is a rip-off as the size is relatively small. It was actually not bad in term of taste - the mille crepe tasted chocolatey with subtle chocolate cream and cocoa powder on top. However, I just felt there is nothing really outstanding that makes it worth my $9.

Despite being a self-service cafe, the staffs were friendly and greeted us as we came. Their chocolate treats are kinda overpriced for me though. But hey, at least I have checked their ice cream out of my foodie bucket list.

-

1 Seletar Road, #02-02
Greenwich V
Singapore 807011
+65-65560656
IG: awfullychocolatesg
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts