Central Hong Kong Cafe 中环新煮意, Singapore

I was in the mood for some Hong Kong food, when I found this restaurant on the basement of VivoCity. The place has a warm atmosphere with old school interior and Hong Kong artist's photos on the wall.

Yin Yang with Pearls - $4
Yin yang is a drink made from tea and coffee. I got the best of both world! Especially when there is bubble in it haha.

Hong Kong Chicken Curry on Rice - $7.90
The menu said 'on rice', but it turned out the rice was served separately. The curry was more like Malaysian or Indonesian curry with soupy texture. The chicken was tender and juicy, no complain.

Stir-Fry Beef with Tomato Gravy & Fried Egg - $8.90
To me, the tomato gravy tasted strange. Nonetheless, I liked the beef, although the portion was a bit too little. The fried egg was just average though.

If you are looking for a simple, comfort Hong Kong food at affordable price, Central is the right place for you. This is certainly a place that I don't mind to revisit in the future.

-

1 HarbourFront Walk, #B2-13/14
VivoCity
Singapore 098585
+65-63768270
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts