Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao 翡翠拉面小笼包, Singapore

Out of many eateries in Bugis Junction, my friend and I chose Crystal Jade LMXLB as our place for dinner. Here, you can expect to find various type of la mian and of course, xiao long bao and its fellow dim sum items. It was my first visit to Crystal Jade LMXLB and I knew I had to order their la mian.

Chinese Tea - $1
It was actually refillable, but the staffs were not considerate enough to refill it immediately when our glasses got nearly empty.

Peanuts - $2
It served as a good snack to munch before proceeding to the main dish.

Braised Beef Noodle - $10.50
It came in a huge bowl. The beef was tender and juicy, the noodle was soft and springy. The flavorful beef broth was mouth-watering and it was the best part of this dish.

Shrimp Wanton Noodle - $11
This dish is unpretentious, just a bowl of noodle with a few wantons submerged in flavorful broth. The shrimp filling inside was dense and juicy. The wanton skin was a tad doughy though.

The food here is good and value for money, but take note that everything on the table (from peanuts to wet tissue) are 'Chinese restaurant overheads' which will be charged to your bill even if you don't touch the item. It is such a shame that I did not manage to try out their xiao long bao - therefore I will make sure to try it on my next visit.

-

200 Victoria Street, #B1-04A
Bugis Junction
Singapore 180021
+65-63396902
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts