Steak Hut, Surabaya

On a Sunday, my big family had lunch at Steak Hut to celebrate one of my cousins' birthday. Steak Hut is a popular steakhouse in Surabaya besides Boncafe, although Boncafe is a big senior to Steak Hut. The place has 2 storeys with cozy yet homey atmosphere.

This interactive button is to call the staff when you need any assistance

Milk Shake Coklat - IDR38,000
My chocolate milkshake was thick and not overly sweet. Good for thirst-quencher.

Dalmatian Oreo Blended - IDR36,000
It is a blend of chocolate and Oreo topped with whipped cream and a piece of Oreo cookie. It tasted okay to me.

For every purchase of steak, we will get complimentary bread and corn cob. It kept my empty stomach occupied while the food was being prepared. The bread was not very warm when served but it was still fluffy on the inside.

Meanwhile, for every purchase of pasta, we will get complimentary garlic bread. The bread was crispy and garlicky - good for starter!

Spaghetti Carbonara - IDR58,000
The carbonara sauce had the right creaminess and it contained generous amount of grated cheese. However, I thought they gave too much green and red pepper which I found annoying.

Original Grilled Snow Fish - IDR90,000
The fish was grilled and served on a hot plate. The barbeque sauce was tasty, but to be honest I did not really fancy fish in form of steak.

Original Tenderloin Steak - IDR102,000
The meat was super tender, juicy and easy to cut as it did not have much tendon. Not forgetting the mushroom sauce that was tasty as well.

I would like to recommend Steak Hut - this place is good to visit at any occasion. The ambiance is great for couples, family and friends gathering. The price is relatively more affordable too as compared to Boncafe. I surely don't mind going back!

-

Jl. Manyar Kertoarjo 80
Surabaya, Indonesia 60285
+6231-5951888
IG: steak_hut
Opening hours: 10am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts