[Closed] Kopi Ara, Bandung

I rarely write about small coffee shops, but I just gotta write about this place as it is worth mentioning. The place goes by the name of 'Kopi Ara'. During my short stopover in Bandung, I stumbled upon this quaint coffee shop and feeling de-presso, I decided to stop by and get myself some joe.


Kopi Ara is really just a place to enjoy coffee. They don't have food at all (cmiiw). The seating capacity is pretty limited, but the ambiance is cozy and comfortable.

Yay for free water!

Ice Java - IDR15,000
Ice Java is actually a fancy name for their Es Kopi Susu. It was smooth and well-balanced, creamy with a clean finish. One of the better iced coffee I have ever tasted.

Head down to Kopi Ara when you happen to be in Paris van Java (read: Bandung). Prices are kept affordable by Bandung standard, and their coffee does a great job in perking you up. I would not mind visiting this place on a regular basis, if only I stayed in Bandung haha.

-

Paskal Hypersquare Blok A-19
Jl. Pasir Kaliki 25-27
Bandung, Indonesia 40171
+6282219566297
IG: kopi.ara
Opening hours: 8am - 9pm

Comments

Popular Posts