Kokumi, Surabaya

You know, I always love something cute, something unicorn-related for my IG feed. While I was walking around PTC, I found this magical-looking place and I could not help but stop by to check out. It turned out to be a drink stall named Kokumi.


The ambiance is bright and attractive with plenty of unicorn decorations and neon installations. The place looks very eye-catching, and I'm sure it will draw the crowd whose majorities are girls and kids. I was standing in the queue for about 15 minutes (total waiting time for ordering and collection) before I got the drink in my hand.

Lychee Orange Cold Brew Tea - IDR38,000
If you fancy fruit-based tea, I would suggest you to try this Lychee Orange Cold Brew Tea. It tasted citrusy, cooling and refreshing, with real lemon slices in it.

Okinawa Brown Sugar - IDR30,000 (small size)
Of course I ordered my favorite brown sugar fresh milk, which went by the name of Okinawa Brown Sugar. Apparently my standard went up high after trying out Tiger Sugar, but surprisingly I enjoyed Kokumi's rendition. The brown sugar was rich without being over-killing. I could also taste the creaminess of fresh milk in every sip.

Overall, the drinks at Kokumi are pretty good and worth the price paid. The service was friendly too; the staffs were able to display good product knowledge and make recommendations for customers. Will definitely be back when I'm around!

-

Pakuwon Trade Centre, UG Floor Unit E1-18
Jl. Pakuwon Indah 18
Surabaya, Indonesia 60213
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts