[Outlet Closed] Warunk Upnormal, Surabaya

Hello Surabayans, good news to you! The super famous Warunk Upnormal is finally coming to this hero city! Similar to the Jakarta branch (read my review here), I always spot full parking lot  every time I pass by. Luckily when my family and I came here, it didn't take long for us to get an indoor table of 4.

Susu Segar - IDR9,500
The cold fresh milk tasted very refreshing and it was adequately sweet.

Es Teh Tarik - IDR8,000
Skip this. Not milky enough.

Lemon Tea - IDR8,000
Standard lemon tea, average at best.

Ice Lychee - IDR13,500
It tasted like yakult with lychee flavoring haha.

Ice Chocolate - IDR14,500
I was expecting thick and rich chocolate drink, but what I got was iced Milo. Okay.

Indomie Telur Asin Goreng Special - IDR15,500
I opted for single-serving Indomie goreng with salted egg sauce. The noodle was served with a slice of smoked beef. As a salted egg lover, I was satisfied with this dish. The salted egg flavor was there and matched well with the meat. For sure, one portion wasn't filling enough to me, but I still had dessert to eat.

Indomie Seblak Bandung Pedas - IDR20,500
How could you resist Indomie and seblak in one bowl? Anyway, seblak is Bandung style street food made of wet crackers, sausage and meat. Here, they replace wet crackers with Indomie, but the spicy seasoning used is similar to seblak. Guaranteed will make you sweat!

Roti Susu Greentea - ID16,500
Two slices of toast topped with green tea powder and melted butter, doesn't that sound droolsome enough to you? Perfect to end my meal that night.

Vanilla Treasure - IDR27,500
I wanted to get the Mochilla Monster, but the staff said they were running out of mochi and they suggested me to switch to the Vanilla Treasure. This variant actually contained mochi too, but they offered to replace it with extra pudding. It tasted alright, but not impressive.

Warunk Upnormal will definitely steal the heart of Surabayans. They serve various kind of Indomie, which hardly goes wrong since Indomie is our #1 comfort food. It's the place where you can chill out with friends while playing UNO or cards without spending a bomb on food.

-

Jl. Dharmahusada 64
Surabaya, Indonesia 60286
+6289683518191
IG: warunk_upnormal
Opening hours: 9am - 11pm (Mon - Thu) // 9am - 12am (Fri - Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts