Paras Paros Marina Lodge, Bali

Hello guys! Lemme bring you to Santorini, oops, I mean to this interesting spot in Bali that will make you feel like you are in Santorini. This place is actually an accommodation named Paras Paros Marina Lodge. It is located in Serangan Island. Serangan Island is still relatively quiet, so it is an ideal place to escape from Kuta, Seminyak or Legian. If you get a chance to stay overnight here, you will wake up to an unbeatable sunrise view and fresh coastal air. Anyway, Serangan Island can be reached from By Pass Ngurah Rai that is heading toward Sanur. No worries, Google Maps will show you the way accurately without getting lost.



The highlight of this lodge is its rooftop bar called 360 Degree. Just like what the name suggests, this rooftop bar offers 360 degree sea view. You need to pay a certain amount of money to visit the rooftop (if I'm not wrong the cover charge is IDR35,000), payable at the front desk and this includes one soft drink of your choice.


My friends and I decided to have some food at 360 Seafood Cafe located next to the front desk. The menu did not really attract me, but I was too hungry so I had to eat whatever available.

Fish & Chips - IDR60,000
The food took long to be served. The fish was dry but the portion was okay. The meat was overly salty and with the help of tomato ketchup, I managed to finish the dish. The batter was salty as well. The only thing that tasted decent was the fries.


Paras Paros Churros - IDR35,000
The cinnamon powder was served separately, what for? The churros lacked crispiness and it was too doughy inside. I could buy better churros at shopping mall.

We left Paras Paros at around 7pm plus when it was already dark. The island seemed very quiet and mystical at night, but I guess it is what I need in the middle of my hectic routine. I will definitely miss this little Santorini and the view (but not the food haha).

-

Jl. Tukad Punggawa 123
Pulau Serangan, Denpasar
Bali, Indonesia 80229
+62361-8491718
IG: paras_paros
Operating hours: 5pm - 11pm (rooftop bar)

Comments

Popular Posts