Nakoa Cafe, Malang

Nakoa Cafe has been of the hippest coffee spots in Malang these days. It has gained popularity even though it is still considered a new establishment. Nakoa Cafe looks majestic from outside, and it has easily become one of those cafes I wish I had near my house or office. It is an ideal place to head to for a weekend catch-up session with your friends.

Kopi Susu Gula Aren - IDR18,000 (regular size)
I'd had better es kopsus elsewhere, but Nakoa's version was not bad either. The acidity was there and overall it was a quite pleasant drink.

It was a pleasant experience at Nakoa. I always like to chill in outdoor spaces in Malang as the heat is relatively cooler than Surabaya. Other than that, the staffs were efficient and polite. Coffee was decent and priced at affordable price points. I will definitely return here the next time I visit Malang.

-

Jl. Bondowoso 14
Malang, Indonesia 65115
IG: nakoacafe
Opening hours: 10am - 9pm

Comments

Popular Posts