[Closed] Marco Marco, Singapore

Marco Marco was formerly known as Doodle!. They still sell pasta as its specialty food, yet now they have added paninis into their menu. Selections of coffee are also available, of which are supplied by Illy Coffee.

The Bologna - $13
There were so many kinds of pasta in the menu, but I decided to play safe by ordering the classic Bolognaise spaghetti. The sauce is made of tomato, beef, onion and veal jus. The pasta was al dente, but the Bolognaise sauce gave a strong herbal taste, which I was not very fond of. The portion was also considered small for such price.

The Roma - $13
Again, this carbonara spaghetti was tad pricey for a mediocre dish. I was expecting creamier and more amount of sauce.

I have had better pasta elsewhere, thus I don't think I will return here. Marco Marco's average-tasting pasta does not really justify the price tag. The place is comfortable though, at least it is their plus point.

-

238 Thomson Road, #02-26/27
Novena Square
Singapore 307683
+65-62545900
Opening hours: 9.30am - 9pm

Comments

Popular Posts