You Had Me at Hello

Hello there guys!

Well, to be honest I'm not sure how do I begin my first post. Perhaps a simple introduction will do. My full name is Ariella Cahyaningtyas, but people usually call me Ariella or Ella (this one applies for those who have known me for quite long, and they will usually continue with ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my umbrella...). I'm kinda thankful for having a non-mainstream name, at least it's enough to confuse people on how to pronounce it *grins*.

I was born in 28th July 1996 in Surabaya, Indonesia. I'm currently studying in James Cook University Australia (Singapore campus), taking the Bachelor of Business (B.Bus) course and majoring in Hospitality & Tourism Management and Management (double major). Yup, I'm an overseas student in Singapore. I really love to eat (food is life!) and my friends are jealous of me since I cannot get fat despite having eaten a loooootttt. I also don't know why, but I tell you, I got belly inside *cries*.

I think there is no need to write so much introduction as you will find out what kind of person I am in my future posts. This blog will be a lifestyle blog (I know I will post more about food, but I never expect to be called food blogger) - I will write about my everyday life (including rants), good places to eat and to visit, and whatever stuff that I feel like sharing to everyone. Do take note that all posts will be made based on my opinions (disclaimer: I might use profanity), and my opinions may differ from others so please, no bashing, no judging and no hating. Spread the love yo!

Okay before I start getting off-track, let me end this first post. Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it (and if you don't, just quickly close the tab okay haha).

XOXO,
Ariella

A few selfies won't hurt right? I put my selfies here so this post wouldn't be so plain without any pic lol.

Comments

Popular Posts