Mie Rica Kejaksaan, Bandung

Though I have never managed to stay in Bandung for long, I always feel the excitement of exploring this city culinary scene. My fam was looking for a place selling heavy meal for breakfast, so I convinced them to try out Mie Rica Kejaksaan since this restaurant had been on my Bandung list. This place is quite legendary as it has always been mentioned as a must-try in Bandung.

Mie Ayam Pangsit - IDR36,000
Mie Rica Kejaksaan only serves noodle as the main and nothing else (except side dishes like fried meatball and fried wonton). If you ain’t a fan of pork, you may try the chicken version. I was not very impressed of their chicken noodle, coz it tasted just like Chinese-style chicken noodle that Indonesians were familiar with. Oh ya, you can have the noodle replaced with bee hoon as well.


Mie Caciang Pangsit - IDR38,000
Don't you think the look of this dish resembles spaghetti Bolognaise? Haha. Mie caciang or zha jiang mian is apparently not easy to find in Surabaya, so when I saw this on the menu, I immediately knew what I should order. Yasss, no regret! The noodle had a nice springy texture which was well-enveloped by the sauce. The minced pork was tender and flavorful too. The wontons were yummy but I wish they were more generous with the filling.

I will definitely return here the next time I visit Bandung. Actually I would suggest you to try their specialty, mie rica, but brace yourself coz you may find yourself sweating or shedding a tear due to its spiciness. Me, I'll just stick to my favorite mie caciang hehe.

-

Paskal Hypersquare B-72
Jl. Pasir Kaliki 25-27
Bandung, Indonesia 40181
+622-86060671
Opening hours : 9am - 9pm

Comments

Popular Posts