[Closed] OneZo 丸作, Surabaya

Please bear with the fact that I am writing another post about bubble tea, since I don't foresee this craze to end anytime soon. Recently I tried a new Taiwanese brand named OneZo that had opened their first Surabaya branch in Tunjungan Plaza 1. The fact that OneZo is located at TP1 food court sounds weird tbh, since as most TP-goers know, that place ain't a prime spot.

Winter Melon & Lemon - IDR28,000 (medium size)
The drink was lacking the lemon flavor but overall it was a refreshing drink.

Dirty Brown Sugar Fresh Milk - IDR35,000 (medium size)
From the research that I did, I found out that OneZo made every bubble tea element from scratch, with natural ingredients - no cutting corners. Handmade boba is always appreciated, no? I like how the pearls still felt warm when served. The brown sugar flavor was enjoyably distinct, it complemented the chewy pearls very well. The milk was fresh and it had the right creaminess.

All in all, the drinks at OneZo were pretty decent and slightly above average. Just like other bubble tea shops, you can also customize the ice and sugar levels according to your call. I definitely need to explore more of their drinks so my blog post will do justice haha. Price wise, OneZo is above its peers (talking about Chatime and KOI), but it's worth the money, given the fact they managed to keep up with the quality.

-

Tunjungan Plaza 1, 5th Floor
Jl. Jenderal Basuki Rahmat 8-12
Surabaya, Indonesia 60261
IG: onezo.id
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

Popular Posts