ONNI Kitchen, Surabaya

ONNI Kitchen Surabaya has been revamped with a new concept. If they previously offered only set menu, this time the menu has been changed to ala carte one. Just like its Jakarta counterpart (I have posted the review here), ONNI also functions as a flower shop, which explains why the entire place is adorned with flowers and plants. I think I don't really need to write much, let the photos do the talking :)








Some aesthetics before I talk about the food...

Hot Latte - IDR30,000
The latte tasted velvety smooth with a sweet aftertaste, although the foam was slightly too thick. Nice try.


Pannacotta - IDR37,000
I love how everything looks so presentable here. I mean, just look at that gradation of colors! The panna cotta was luxuriously jiggly and sweet, contrasted with the sourness of the berries compote. I could tell they used high quality ingredients to make this panna cotta.


Matcha Brulee - IDR42,000
While appearance could sometimes be deceiving, I was thankful that my matcha brulee tasted as good as it looked. The matcha flavor was rich as well. The whipped cream on top also helped adding extra oomph to the dish. No regret paying IDR42,000 for this.


Overall, I fancy ONNI Kitchen's garden-like interior and its pleasing floral scent in the florist area. This is definitely a place that pleases both your eyes and appetite with their aesthetics and yummy dishes. Imagine escaping to your very own secret garden, with soothing jazz music playing in the background - oh what a relaxing time!

-

Jl. Opak 56
Surabaya, Indonesia 60261
+6282142910990
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

Comments

  1. menang berapapun di bayar
    ayo segera bergabung bersama kami di bandar365*com
    WA : +85587781483

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts