After Friday Coffee, Tangerang

After Friday Coffee is a lovely space to while away the morning. The interior is filled with monochrome colors, which is a timeless trend. You will find wide glass windows bathing the space in natural daylight, with both smoking and non-smoking areas available.


The first thought that struck me when I spotted this cafe was "wow, I feel like I'm somewhere in Thailand". I mean I have been bookmarking so many aesthetic cafe recommendations in Thailand and After Friday just looks like one of them! The entire interior, the monochrome hues and the ambience is so typical of cafes in Thailand. Knowing that they had gone all-out with the interior, I got a fluttering feeling that the coffee's gonna be good.


Latte with Oatly Milk - IDR51,000
You can change the regular milk to Oatly milk for IDR13,000. The latte was well-balanced, neither too bitter nor too sweet.


Cloudy AF - IDR42,000
Cloudy AF is the trendy name to salted caramel coffee with macchiato foam. I was initially worried that it would be too sweet, but then the staff assured that it was not and he certainly did not oversell me. Worth trying if you are looking for something sweet but also kicking with caffeine.

To sum up my visit, After Friday Coffee is a gorgeous space with above average coffee, although price-wise it isn't the most affordable. Nevertheless, it's not hard to see why this place has become such a hit with crowds. The minimalistic interior has added to the calming factor, making it a perfect place to take a short break from reality. It certainly goes into my ever-growing list of cafes that I will return again to.

-

South Goldfinch SGB-1
Jl. Boulevard Raya Gading Serpong
Tangerang, Indonesia 15332
+6281222300939
Opening hours: 7am - 7pm (Mon - Fri) // 7am - 8pm (Sat - Sun)

Comments

Popular Posts